Presbyterian Healthcare Services and Intel Corporation have partnered to bring you a new healthcare experience with a team-based approach to your care known as a "Patient Centered Medical Home" (or Medical Home for short). The model puts greater emphasis on primary care from a team of healthcare providers that work closely with you to meet your needs.
There are two new Connected Care medical plan options that incorporate the Medical Home model to give you better connected care. They are:
Connected Care Copay
To learn more about the Medical Home model:
- Watch a fun, 3-minute video on how the concept works in general
- Read how the Presbyterian Patient Centered Medical Home works
Along with all of the benefits of the Medical Home model, you'll also get:
- Eleven Medical Home locations (including Intel's onsite Health for Life Center)
- A dedicated Connected Care network of providers
- Prescription drug coverage at 100% for certain conditions
- National in-network coverage through MultiPlan.
- Access to MyChart where you can communicate with your primary care provider and other care team members
- Prescription drug cost estimator
- Frequently asked questions
- Extra Bucks Account information
- Extra Bucks Reimbursement Form
- Member Claim Form
Transition of Care Application
- If you are transitioning to Connected Care and would like to continue to receive specifically approved healthcare services from your treating physician (who is not part of the Connected Care network) for a defined period of time (usually 90 days), you must apply for Transition of Care/Continuity of Care. Please complete and submit this form.
HDHP Members with a Health Savings Account
- If you are enrolled in the Connected Care HDHP and have a HealthEquity Health Savings Account (HSA), you're encouraged to complete and submit a Claim Authorization Form. By completing this form you authorize Presbyterian to send your (and your covered dependent's) medical and prescription claim information for bill payment purposes.
- Health Equity Member Portal
Resources for Pharmacy Benefits
- List of formulary drugs covered by Connected Care plans
- How to access specialty pharmacy services
- Mail order pharmacy form (through Walgreens)
If you have questions about the Connected Care plans and would like to talk to a customer service representative, call the Connected Care Service Center at Presbyterian at 505-923-8000 (or toll free at 1-855-780-7737). Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
In addition, if you have questions regarding the Health Savings Account with HealthEquity visit the HealthEquity educational website at www.healthequity.com/connectedcare or call 877-307-0431. Representatives are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.