The New Mexico Health for Life Center is here for you and your family
The services at the Health for Life Center are available to all blue-badge employees and eligible dependents covered by an Intel U.S. Health Benefits Plan – including Connected Care, Presbyterian Health Plan HMO and Anthem Blue Cross.
- Primary care and preventive exams
- Acute care, often with same-day appointments
- Sports and camp physicals
- Physical therapy
- Lab services
- Chronic disease management
- Allergy injections and immunizations
- Onsite EAP through Guidance Resources
- Travel Vaccines for work or leisure*
*Please make appointments six months before travel occurs.
Hours and Location:
Monday through Friday
7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
4100 Sara Road SE RR5 – First Floor
Rio Rancho, NM 87124
Your Health for Life Center Providers
Richard Seaborn provides physical therapy services to patients of all ages. His services include outpatient orthopedics, including pre- and post-operative orthopedic rehab. He also has a clinical interest in fall assessment and prevention and recent training in treatment of vertigo related issue